Friday 6 February 2009

*Heartakes* Valentine Treasure Hunt

Right now, we have an enormous Valentine Treasure Hunt called *Heartakes*! There are 42 great FREE gifts to find ... just look for the red puffy hearts ... click and ... it is yours!
There are all sorts of prizes from our store - will you find clothing, jewellery, furniture, curiosities or even complete outfits? They are all in there somewhere.


While you are there, don't forget to click on our Midnight Mania board which will feature one of our new outfits ... if enough people click by midnight to reach the target -- EVERYONE gets the outfit for free ... hand delivered by Johnny Depp! Oh ... okay then, you got me - he is busy looking for the hearts, but it WILL arrive as midnight chimes!



1 comment:

  1. Barbara asked us to enter this here on her behalf *smiling*:
    Barbara Iwish: Here is what I was intending to enter: Hi everyone,
    I found all 42 hidden hearts in the heart-takes hunt.
    I must admit that I had a little help as I have known Vamilia for a long time, well before she opened her store, so I know how she thinks.
    Even so, it was difficult to find them all, but if I can do it so can anyone.
    All it needs is patience & a willingness to walk around that simply enormous store checking everything for a hidden heart.
    Barbara Iwish

    ReplyDelete